Thursday, November 18, 2004

 

Updates and Random Things

Nothing too exciting going on today. Another warm one here in the Cedar Valley, but it is raining. That's a downer.
As far as training goes I missed my run on Tuesday (cause i'm lazy) so last night I made up for it. 9:00pm on November 17th in Iowa and it was 55 degrees out. I was running in shorts and a t-shirt, IT WAS GREAT! My heart rate was really out of wack though, I should have been around 125-130bpm but the Polar A1 had me at 142 ave for the 36min. Didn't feel like 140's though, I will be keeping a close eye on this. After the run I hit the weights. 8 exercises 2 sets of 20 reps on each exercise. It gets really booooooring doing that many reps, but if that's what it takes to reach my goals, I don't care!

Tonight is a 45min spin on the trainer and then a 20min run. Again everything is in Zone 1, nice and easy.

Stopped at Jesup Gym (www.jesupgym.com) on my way home from work and scored some protein powder per Jeff Kerkove's recommendation. Super cheap and the stuff mixes super easy.

I also stopped at Europa last night to see Kerkove and the Jackal, they were enjoying building up BMX bikes. We were discussing my design for a SUV/Van/Truck bike holder (stay tuned) and the possibility of a Spring Trail Run Series in the Cedar Valley. Kerkove thought we should have a catchy name. Carlos suggested:

SPring run with ED
I would like to suggest I run you over with my Short Bus!! hehe

How bout Timber Time Trial Series or Timber Trail Series.
Anyone else have any suggestions?

I'm out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?