Saturday, February 12, 2005

 

Week of Pain

All I can say about this weeks training is OUCH! The building phase started on Monday and after the workouts this week I'm hurting. It's a good thing though, I'm certainly not complaining. Today was super nice so I headed out on the Rockhopper for a hour and a half of pain. Mr. 24 suggested the snow covered trails from Hudson to GW for a good power workout. A good power workout????? This man is nuts! Riding in that snow sucked, OUCH, OUCH, OUCH. After that fun little trip I hit a mile loop in the greenbelt on the off road stuff, then hit the gravel on the way home. In all a good ride with an ave HRM of 154bpm. I also managed a sweet little ice induced crash, and yes someone saw me. I smiled and waved. Rockhopper performed great, thanks Carlos! That's all for today..... my pasta and veggies are ready.

Comments:
It's good to know that the Rockhopper is working for ya. I'm there for ya when repairs are needed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?