Friday, April 08, 2005

 

Everybody's working for the weekend!

Ted will appreciate that!
I had a great workout this morning. 12 miles on the bike and 2 miles of running and I feel fantastic. I really needed that two day break. Body was beat up and mentally work was getting to me. Now it's Friday, I'm fresh and ready for the weekend. Again, Saturday I will be riding all morning, just let me know if you want to play too.

Wonder if Dirtram has limited his internet time in order to train for Xterra?? Haven't heard from him in a long time...... Oh, maybe sniper kitty got him!

Must finish my Cliff bar and coffee and get some work done!

Ed Out!

Comments:
Ha ha! Nice indeed! Too bad you couldn't get out to represent at the photo shoot today. Myself, Jeff, and Robert Fry showed up. I haven't ridden with "real" atheletes for a while, and boy did I cook myself! Those two would say they went easy, and they did, but I did a ten mile time trial to get there. Oh well!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?