Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 

Like Mom always said

"if you can't say anthing nice, don't say anything at all." Work has really been a pain lately so I'm trying hard to follow this motto. I don't have a whole lot to say today. I have taken the last two days off of training and I'm soooo itching to ride. Trying to set up a 100 mile day or 150 miles in 24hrs between Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday. If you are interested let me know.
I'm fairly open until Sunday afternoon. (actually I'm riding to Dysart Sunday so anyone is welcome to ride down, but you will be flying solo on the way back).

I thought a Friday night ride to CR on the Trail would be cool.

My new Terry Fly saddle is at Europa finally. I'm excited to pick that up over lunch.

TTFN

Ed out!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?