Sunday, August 21, 2005

 

Snap, Crackel, Pop.....

Asphalt!!!! What, you thought I was talking about the guys on a cereal box? What would that have to do with bike riding? You know when the little repair strips of asphalt get hot and bubble, then you ride over them and the pop! I know, it's the little things that get me. The best things was I was on my bike today for almost 2 hours to enjoy the little snaps of fun. I had to go to the office to do some work so I rode in and then took the long way home via Waterloo and Orange. It felt really good to get out and ride. The only negitive was the idiots on the trails taking up the entire trail on turns and not wearing helmets. I almost nailed someone twice.

Went to Wedding Crashers last night with Katie. It was pretty funny and it was nice to get out with the wife. Ainsley is cutting her first tooth, man she is growing up fast. My buddy Bradon and I went to LPC to get some things from my grandparents house. They moved and are unloading some things. They have stuff in their attic with dirt on it older than me! I did run across a ration book from WWII that was issued to my Great Grandfather. That was super cool and I can't imagine what it must have been like during that time.
What else..... my fill dirt was delivered to fill up the pool so I played with the skid loader and got that moved, still need more. AGHHHH!!!
I'm jealous all my riding buddies are hanging out at the Trek show, lucky ducks! Hope you come back with cool stuff and lots to talk about.

Ok, better get some sleep so I can lift tomorrow AM.
Ed out!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?