Friday, October 14, 2005

 

Lunch

The following just took place at Wal-Mart over my lunch break.

I watched 8 people go OUT the IN door. I have come to the conclusion that reading is now an option in this country.

I saw a redneck mom raise her hand to smack her toddler. She stopped when she saw I was watching. It took everything I had not to say anything.

Wal-Mart was running one of their free sample displays. Usually you see some type of processed beef product at these displays, not today. They were handing out free samples of a Fiber Suplement. Are you kidding me!!!! Who's gonna knock down a shot of colon cleaner in the middle of Wal-Mart!

In less than 2 minutes I was able to purchase a propane torch and a turkey sub. I hate to admit it, but I find that impressive.

And the icing on the cake. I watched a guy unload his cart and then toss the cart 70 or 80 feet into the side of the cart rack. He even looked back once to see if it would make it. I couldn't stop myself, I spoke up. I said, "Nice shot, It must take years of practice to become that lazy." He stared at me, I smiled and got into my truck. What a Jack Ass.

Ok that's it. 5k tomorrow morning, weather should be nice. I'll give a race report afterwards.

Comments:
Good luck in the race Jeff!

MTB TT will be late 2006, not sure where or when yet. Could be in the Greenbelt, we are still in the planning stages.

JY
 
Shopping cart toss is a Wal-Mart Olympics event.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?