Thursday, October 06, 2005

 

Super quick

Hey everyone, I'm back. Thanks to Anisley for filling in while I was away. Work has been killing me for the past 2 weeks. Hopefully tomorrow I'm done with the 11 and 12 hour days but my guess is I have another week left. I have not been able to train much, just 2 maybe 3 runs a week. It's getting harder to get them in super early and / or super late with the colder weather. I'll still be doing the 5k's if anyone else cares to join in!!! That is all, back to work.
Better posts in the future. Maybe some pics of a project I'm working on.

Ed

Comments:
Project, as in bicycle related? Hmmm.............
 
Hell yea it's cycling related.
Problem is as I'm designing it my ideas change. It's 1 step forward, 2 steps back. That's ok, I want it to be unique and super functional. Bike tansport will never be the same!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?