Wednesday, December 28, 2005

 

Enjoying time off

Paging Eduardo.......... Hello???? Ed, are you there?
Yep I'm back to blogging after a little time away from the computer. So, What have I been doing?

Christmas was great, Anisley had a blast with all the paper and new gifts. I have to give to credit to everyone that purchased a gift for her as there were no "junk" gifts. Clothing and educational gifts all around. I also have gotten in few gravel runs of over 6 miles, good stuff.

Right now I'm off work till next Tuesday, hell ya! I'm fighting a bit of a sore throat right now but nothing too big. Dad and I will start to move the shop tomorrow. I'll be super happy when that's done. Looking at sending out some sponsorship requests. There are a couple companies that I could partner with for both MTB and Triathlon racing. I'm going to give it my best shot and see what happens.

That's all for now, going to bed early. Hopefully I feel a bit better tomorrow.

ED Out!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?