Wednesday, April 05, 2006

 

When she gets older....

She's gonna kill me for posting pics like this. Until then, it's some funny shyt. First the bib came off, next thing I knew her shirt was over her head.

What a great day in the Cedar Valley, good temps and a warm wind. I took the night off from the shop and the family went to the Hudson city park. Ainsley loves the swings and slides. After Ainsley was in bed I hit the trainer for a light 30 minute spin. I've been so busy since the first of the year I'm starting over from scratch on training. If I can get a consistant 10 weeks in before Pigman Sprint I'll be in good shape. Speaking of the Pigman I have made up my schedule for 2006. It has a lot of different events so there will be several first's this year.

April - 5k in Eldora around Pine Lake state park. I hear the trails are beautiful.
June - Pigman Sprint and Sturgis Falls half marathon.
July - Cornman Tri and Cedar Valley 12 hour MTB
August - Adventure Race in Kellog, IA Clay, I need a teamate!!!!!

I'm sure I'll also mix in some 5k's and trail runs along with the road and mtb time trials during the week. I really hope to have a fun summer rolling with the Twin Six Team. The 12 mtb race and the adventure race will be first's for me. The 1/2 marathon will be my first in 3 years. September and October have been left open in case I still host an inexpensive adventure trail run. The family also has some obligations those months, so we'll see.

Ed

Comments:
Ahhhhhhhh!
Brief nudity!
 
does ainsley remind you of you at all?

peace out, yo!
 
Yup, she is gonna get U 4 this. Very cute!

Smooch,
The Tart
; )
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?