Monday, June 26, 2006

 

Opinions Needed

As some of you may have noticed a few days ago I posted that Waterloo leisure services was willing to work with me on having an event in the Katoski Greenbelt. My original thought was to have a trail run, but after a comment Mr. Bidwell made on his blog I got to thinking. Maybe I should do something other than a trail run??? Here is where I need reader opinions. What type of event would you like to see and/or would be willing to participate in??

A – A standard trail run of 3-5 miles in length

B – An adventure style trail run with obstacles, checkpoints, ect..

C – A leapfrog partner style duathlon. One member is running while the other bikes, then you leave the bike and switch. Total mileage is 5 to 6 miles.

D – Readers suggestion that I have not mentioned.

Oh yea, date for the event will be the first week in October, and no swimming!

Thanks.
Ed out!

Comments:
We Europa'knights say "A"
 
Anything would be cool regardless but personally I wouldn't mind doing option "C"
 
I like option B.

Nice work at the half also
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?