Sunday, September 03, 2006

 

I'm I Crazy?

So, as if I'm not busy already with the shop, being a firefighter, finishing up all my "good weather" projects, and taking care of all the little suprises in life I'm going to start up 2 more companies!!! I have asked myself several times WTF are you thinking Jeff?? Well, I'm thinking it's time to make some things better. Time to raise the bar on what should be expected out of Manufactures and Race Directors. Time to do something for athletes by athletes, and I'm going to give it my best shot to DU so. It's going to take a lot of time and stepping out of my comfort zone to TRI some new things, but I have a lot of support from my friends and family that will make this venture successful. The launch of Happy Mutant Multisport has helped me to make this leap and I thank Chad for all the emails and phone calls as I start to get this headed down the right TRAIL. Stay tuned and I will do my best to keep you updated, the next 4 to 6 weeks will be crazy.


"If you like what you're doing, keep doing it. If not, make a change.....don't wait for someone to make it for you"

Ed

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?