Wednesday, May 02, 2007

 

Where have you been?

Wait sorry, where have I been? Well, I could go into what has shook out in the past 2-1/2 weeks but that would take toooooo long. So lets just fast forward to now. Currently the 'ploder is in the shop getting ______________ replaced. Just fill in the blank cause the mechanic can't! Not his fault, just can't figure it out. So KT has my truck and I have the solo-one, sweet!
Twin Six, Recover-ease, and KINeSYS have all joined CVA as partners. That is super cool.
Sweet ass MTB race on Sunday at Ingawanis. DO IT.

Ok, this post has as much flow and my bike handling skills. It's killing me to type it, sorry for what your feeling.

Out

Comments:
i certainly appreciate your sorrow...

see ya this weekend?

peace out, yo!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?