Monday, October 25, 2004

 

OUCH!!! That Hurts! Why did I do that??

This morning that is exactly what I said as I rolled out of bed. My last race was a 1/2 Iron Man in mid August and I have done very, very little since. I really crashed during the 1/2 (a story for later) and I think that was my body saying to take some time off. Well, yesterday was the end off "off" and today equals the begining of Pain. I did a light weight lifting routine and ran 1.5miles yesterday morning before church. It felt really good while I was doing it (oops, that sounds like the start of a "how my wife got pregnate" story) nevermind...... As of now I'm thinking of writing the makers of Advil to see if they have a product that will re-attach my ass to my hamstrings. It will get better, it always does....... Tonight I will do a light spin for about 45min to help the blood flow.

That's all for now.

Comments:
Yo! Yo! Yo!

Where are you lifting weights at? I need to find a place....YMCA, CF Rec., ect, so I can start my offseason here in mid November

Russian Rocket
 
Dearest Eduardo,
that's the one good thing about this time of year, if your ass falls off your tights should keep it in place until you get home.
and i assume when you say crash during pig you are referring to energy and not gravity.
trick or treat, suckas. i'm giving out organic, free -trade chocolate-chip cookies to the ghosts and goblins this hallows eve.
dirtram
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?