Monday, September 19, 2005

 

No title today

I guess no title is a title but whatever, I couldn't think of anything clever. Just got back from 35 minute run and 10 minutes of stretching. This was my best run in months. I can honestly say I'm 80% pain free. I think the chiropractor is working. I feel more balanced and stretching is easier, my body is not fighting it's self.
I have also started to use an Arch Bandage. It is like an ace bandage that goes around your foot and supports the arch. For 5 bucks it was worth a shot and seems to do ok. If progess continues in a positive direction I may run the UNI Homecoming 5K on October 5th, well have to see. After missing several races this summer I've been looking ahead to next year for races I would like to do. So many races with limited time and little money, we will just have to wait and see. Nothing else exciting going on, time to take a shower and get some sleep.

Eduardo out!

Comments:
Good to hear you getting back in the swing of things. Is the 5k really on the 5th? Isn't that a wednesday?
 
Slade-uardo
we need to revive the april fool's run in wyth. all proceeds to go toward new father race entry fee fund. that race was very minimalist as far as set up and manpower needed. let's keep that in mind for later consideration.
 
I'm all for it.
Turkey Trot is the only trail run anymore. Need more racing in the dirt!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?